The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Water Damage Repairs Brisbane
Water Damage Painting Repairs in Brisbane
It is a terrible feeling; discovering water damage in the walls or ceiling. For those living in Southeast Queensland and in Brisbane, it is a very possible reality. Burst pipes and leaks are one thing, but during storm season the risk of water damage repair Brisbane dramatically increases.
Roofs may be damaged and heavy rain may pour into the building and damage the ceiling. For buildings in Brisbane, flooding is also a possibility, on that could affect any property; commercial or residential. If you are a home owner, landlord, business owner or property manager that has encountered water damage, Surepaint is here to help.
Surepaint’s professional painting contractors service the Brisbane area, and will be able to assess the damage and create a plan of action to quickly and effectively deal with the problem no matter the size or type of property affected.
We hold ourselves to a high standard of quality for all aspects of repairing water damage. We will ensure the damage is handled properly while inconveniencing residents as minimally as possible.
Water Damage Repairs with Surepaint
While it is a disheartening discovery, we can reassure you Surepaint use premium grade products, have expert knowledge and experience, are up to date with the latest techniques and are equipped with the latest tools to get the job done swiftly to provide a great outcome for every paint repair project.
Water damage is often seen in the ceiling where water has leaked through, though sometimes walls as well. The damaged sections will be carefully removed, replastered, primed and repainted to match the existing paint type, colour and finish.
Sometimes there will only be a water stain, and the plasterboard or ceiling surface hasn’t been structurally damaged. In this case a stain blocking primer and repaint will fix the issue and make it as good as new.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Surepaint are Brisbane locals who know the reality of living in Brisbane. We are an Australian owned painting contractor that knows what you are going through. Surepaint’s water damage repair service is focused on providing workmanship that not only repairs water damaged walls and paint, but will help blend the work in to match the rest of the home to make it as good as new.
We pride ourselves on our work and our service. Here is what you can count on by choosing Surepaint to handle water damage repairs.
- 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint has been servicing Brisbane families, home owners and property managers for years. Our professional painters are qualified, skilled, experienced and dedicated to providing the best results. All work is overseen by a QBCC licensed contractor, so you know that you are getting the highest quality workmanship possible.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We are confident in our methods and contractors. Surepaint provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee every time, and have a friendly, dedicated customer service team who can help meet all your needs. If something goes wrong, Surepaint will fix it free of charge.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: All water damage repairs and paint refurbishes are covered by an extensive insurance policy. This will protect all buildings from residential homes, commercial businesses to multi-resident apartments from any accidental damage.
- WorkCover Certified: We care for our staff. While our methods are safe, and accidents are very rare, Surepaint covers all workers should the unforeseen happen.
- Two Year Warranty: As a standard, Surepaint provides a two year warranty for all paintwork we carry out, so you know we are there with you even after the paint has dried.