The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Interior House Painting Brisbane
Interior house painting across the Brisbane region
Interior painting may seem daunting, but the results are definitely worth it. It can revolutionise a residential space, increase property value and bring new life into your home. If you are unsure where to start, the experienced team at Surepaint is here to help.
Our interior house painting services can accommodate all your residential needs. From painting a single wall or individual door through to an entire house or unit interior, Surepaint has got you covered with the best premium paints and qualified, experienced painters.
We have individual tradesmen and whole teams that specialise in interior painting for residential properties, and we service the central Brisbane area, from the CBD out to 15km away. Our tradesmen are highly experienced, qualified, professional, and we enjoy bringing your painting projects to reality, no matter the scale.
We service residential and commercial properties, and have painted both timeless old Queenslanders to modern style homes in a range of areas. Some of our favourite areas are core Brisbane suburbs that have seen a lot of recent upmarket development such as Hamilton, Clayfield, Bulimba, New Farm and Hawthorne. With old homes, we always work to preserve the integrity and style of the building, and we have the latest on painting techniques, trends and brands for all your modern and contemporary needs.
Surepaint’s Interior Painting Process
We specialise in meeting all of our client’s needs from start to finish. Our expert interior painters are with you every step of the way, from planning and coordinating your project, through to completion, and even post project maintenance. The tradesmen at Surepaint have the qualifications and practical experience to tackle any job. We always bring our best, to ensure the best possible outcome for every client.
- Planning: Our expert painters will work with you to create a project plan that provides the best outcome to your project. Our teams have extensive, relevant and up to date product knowledge. We know all things paint!
We have experience painting the interiors or all shapes and sizes of commercial and residential properties, and know what to do to help you get the finish you want without you having to force your life around your project.
- Paint Selection: As part of the planning stage, Surepaint’s interior house painting teams will provide a wide range of premium, quality interior paints for your project that will give you the look you want. From primers to layers, oil or water based, flat, matte, enamel or gloss, our expert tradesmen have an extensive range of premium quality products for you to choose from.
- Property Protection: as part of our quality service, we ensure your belongings and property is protected from any damage, and our expert teams will work hard to be as minimally intrusive as possible. We are customer focused and do everything we can to keep your project running smoothly.
Working with you, Surepaint’s teams properly protect and cover the floor and any furniture or other belongings in the work area. We only get paint where you want it, and make sure that we are as neat and tidy as possible.
- Painting: our expert qualified tradesmen then begin the process of painting your project. Every surface is properly prepared for the best results before the painting begins. All work is overseen by a licensed contractor and backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our teams will sand or plaster any surface as needed to ensure a smooth, long lasting, professional finish.
Surepaint provides you with full customer service and support throughout all stages of your project, not matter how big or small. With over seven years of experience and
- Post Completion: We take pride in our work, and our interior painting is covered by our Two Year Quality Guarantee. Upon project completion, a full interior paint maintenance program will be provided to every customer. Surepaint is focused on good service and our interior painting process, and that includes any post completion defects that may occur.
For friendly, quality and professional painters you can trust, and for any project great or small in the Brisbane area, contact Surepaint for a free quote. Alternatively, you can fill in our online form for your convenience, or explore our website to see our testimonials, FAQ’s and other painting services.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Why choose us for interior painting? Surepaint has a lot to offer, whether you are renovating an entire investment property, freshening up your own home, painting a single room, a single wall or even just a single door or window frames. We are an Australian owned, local Brisbane based painting business with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We have grown over the years, but still bring that attention to detail and friendly, personal service you would expect from a small business.
- 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint has a proven track record and highly qualified and experienced teams, working in both commercial and residential properties. All work is overseen by a QBCC Licensed Brisbane Painting Contractor, to ensure professional and quality painting every time.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: All Surepaint’s customers are backed by our 100% customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We are fully committed to providing the best results for all our clients, through all stages of the project. We are a painting business you can trust.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: For your piece of mind, in the unlikely event of an accident or injury, any property damage is covered by our company policy. We want all our customers to feel safe and secure with our friendly staff, and each of our employees has an extensive criminal background check.
- WorkCover Certified: We are a company that cares about and values our painters and staff. All of our workers will be protected should any unforeseen circumstance occur.
- Two Year Warranty: All of our residential and commercial painting is backed by our standard Two Year Quality Guarantee. Even when the project is complete, Surepaint is still there for you.