The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Exterior House Painting Brisbane
Exterior house painting in the Brisbane area
Painting the outside of a house, unit or building is a big task, but a lot of fun. It can completely change the look and feel of a home, and can be something you are proud to show off to friends, family, your neighbours and guests. It will add value to your property and bring new life to the building. If you are feeling uneasy about handling such a big project, get in touch with Surepaint.
Surepaint’s exterior house painting service covers all of your project’s needs. Whether it is a single door or window frame, a wall or entire residential or commercial building exterior, leave it to Surepaint. We use the best quality paints for the Australian environment and have teams of experienced painters ready for any job.
The experienced exterior house painters at Surepaint service the Brisbane area and are highly qualified with both residential and commercial projects. We enjoy bringing the dreams for your property to life, and are familiar with everything from classic Queenslanders to the latest modern styles.
Our House Exterior Painting Method
Surepaint has got all your needs covered for every exterior painting project. From conception and planning to a quality finish and post completion maintenance, Surepaint’s house and commercial property teams and tradesmen have the experience and skills to finish every job to a superb standard for all our clients.
- Planning: The experts at Surepaint will help you come up with a strong game plan to handle any project and have experience with all sorts of residential and commercial building exteriors.
- Paint Selection: Surepaint has a range of premium grade paints designed to last in the Australian climate, and have a wide range of finishes to choose from.
- Property Protection: We at Surepaint endeavour to protect your property and your assets. We make sure that we are as minimally intrusive as possible and have processes to protect your building from unwanted damage.
- Painting: From preparing the surface, using the latest painting technologies and techniques to finishing the job, Surepaint’s exterior painters will get the job done well.
- Post completion: all of our exterior painting is covered by our standard two year warranty, and we will leave some paint with you so you know the exact paint type and colour should any maintenance be required.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Surepaint is an Australian owned local Brisbane business with years of experience and an emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship. We have grown over the last few years, but still have the attention to detail and excellent customer service you would expect from a small business.
- 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint has highly qualified and experienced painting teams, working in both commercial and residential properties. All work is overseen by a QBCC Licensed Brisbane Painting Contractor, to make sure our work is of exceptional quality
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: All Surepaint’s customers are backed by our 100% customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We are with you through all stages and have a dedicated customer service team for all your needs.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: To reassure you against any possible damage or incidents, all work is covered by our insurance policy, and each of our employees has an extensive criminal background check.
- WorkCover Certified: We are a company that cares about and values our painters and staff. All of our workers will be protected should any unforeseen circumstance occur.
- Two Year Warranty: All of our residential and commercial painting is backed by our standard Two Year Quality Guarantee. Even after the paint has dried, Surepaint will be there.