Interior House Painting
Interior painting is one of the easiest and best ways to freshen up your home, create a new look or add value when getting ready to sell.
Here at Rochele, our team of interior house painters are true craftsmen who will have your home looking top notch. From apartments to units and Queenslander houses, we’ve got the experience and know-how to complete any job to the highest standard.
Whether you’ve had some water damage, the kitchen is getting a makeover, creating a kids room, or you’re redecorating the whole house, no project is too big or small.
WHY CHOOSE ROCHELE FOR YOUR INTERIOR PAINTING?
As an Australian, family-owned business, we’ve built a reputation for being prompt and professional.
While our focus is on finishing your home to the highest standard, during our 40+ years of painting experience, we’ve also learned what’s important to make you happy.
So, what sets us apart from other painting companies?
- We treat your house like the home it is, not a work site – We realise while your house is getting painted you also need to get ready for work, look after your kids and have dinner on the table so we’ll work with you to keep your home clean, tidy and functional during its makeover
- We know you’re busy – It’s of utmost importance to us to set firm appointments and stick to our scheduling so you don’t have your valuable time wasted
- We deliver premium quality – We appreciate that you’ve got high expectations for your home so we pay attention to every detail for a premium paint finish
- We provide a complete service – From colour consultations to interior design and ideas for furniture placement, our team will help you transform your home
- We’re the team you can trust – We don’t expect you to just let anyone inside your home so not only do we hire the best painters but we make sure they’re nice and genuine people you can trust too
OUR INTERIOR PAINTING PROCESS
Our team of experts are here to make painting the inside of your home easy! We’ll come to your house to have a chat about exactly what you’re after and our interior design experts can help you to select the best colours and finishes for your home.
Regardless of the size of your job or where in your home is being painted, here’s what you can expect with Rochele:
- Protection of your home, furniture and belongings – We take care to keep your home clean and tidy so you can keep on living while protecting your furniture and belongings from damage
- Expert surface preparation – Proper preparation is most commonly overlooked step when it comes to interior painting but it’s VITAL to achieve the superior finish you’re after. We won’t take short cuts and know how to achieve an excellent and long-lasting finish in the harsh Queensland climate
- Plaster and patch up any holes – Our team of plasterers work seamlessly with our painters to ensure a smooth finish
- We use all the brands you know and trust
- Attention to detail – Our qualified and experienced team know the devil is in the details and work hard to give you the very best results
- Supervised work – A QBCC licensed supervisor oversees all work for quality control
- Respect for deadlines – When we set an initial schedule with you, we’ll stick to it
- Prompt clean up and rubbish removal at the end of the job
OUR FINISHING TOUCHES
The job isn’t finished as soon as the last coat of paint goes on the wall!
Once our team of painters are done we’ll complete a quality inspection and make any necessary touch ups. We’ll then walk you through your freshly painted home and check you’re 100% satisfied before signing the job off.
We’ll even leave you with clearly labelled, small containers of matching paint so you won’t be left struggling to remember which colour you chose if you need it a couple of years down the track!
Interior | Typical House
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Laundry Etc
- Gyprock Lowset Home
Interior | Typical Unit
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, Laundry Etc
Small Items/ Touch Ups
- one door
- one window
- one bedroom wall
- section of skirting
- small ceiling (toilet, bathroom, laundry)
1-3 Standard Rooms
- bathroom & 2 bedroom
- combined lounge kitchen dining
1-3 Standard Items
- exterior staircase of standard Queenslander
- 1 to 2 deck recoating
- Standard pergola/ BBQ area
Surepaint just finished interior painting of my home and we are extremely pleased with the results. We interviewed 5 painting companies and were most impressed with the thoroughness and timeliness of the Surepaint bid. And while not the lowest quote, we decided to go with their painters. I had heard nightmare stories from friends about other painters Brisbane providing vague contracts and then adding multiple “out of scope” up charges. I could tell by the detailed contract that Surepaint operated on a different level.
Glenn, and the Surepaint’s Brisbane Painters are fantastic. We had a rather daunting restoration house painting job (removing decades of paint from wood trim, doors, repairing windows, etc in every room); Surepaint not only gave us an extremely reasonable rate, but they have also given us tips and tools as we’re doing some ourselves.
I’m a new landlord and needed interior painting of unit after the original tenant moved out. After receiving about 5 quotes from other painters Brisbane and not being completely satisfied with any of them I found Surepaint. They were the complete opposite – they replied immediately and Glenn came out quickly to give an estimate with lots of suggestions and comments about what would need to be done. Their painters did a great job on time and on budget.
Surepaint provided great service for our trim replacement and exterior painting.
They was very courteous, informative, and timely. Communication was clear with any changes and we were contacted by their project manager for confirmation whenever there was a grey area. For any future projects of mine I will approach only Surepaint. They are one of the best Brisbane painters in business!
We hired Surepaint and their house painters to paint our living room ceiling (which was pealing terribly due to water damage) and our small, ziz-zagging bathroom. They helped us pick out paint colors, and the advice turned out to be excellent (especially with matching the new living room ceiling paint to the wall colors, which had last been painted around 20 years ago).
We started working with Surepaint when we recently moved and were working to repaint the interior of our house. My wife and I were struggling with seeing past the previous colors and hard to match woodwork. Their house painters completely transformed the house.
They were able to combine the feel we wanted for the house while complimenting the existing architecture… Great house painting outfit