Everyone loves the look of natural timber deck, however it needs to maintained using premium decking oils. A timber deck will weather and fade rapidly in Brisbane’s harsh climate especially if its out in the open. Depending on the condition of your timber deck we can simply recoat or completely restore your timber decking.
Our Brisbane Timber Deck Recoating Services Provide:
- Qualified and Experienced timber deck specialists
- Relevant and up to date timber decking product knowledge
- We give you the choice of which premium oils and stains you’d like us to use
- All timber deck works managed and overseen by QBCC Licensed Brisbane Painting Contractor
- Full customer service support system ( even after we finish the job )
- Full timber deck maintenance program provide on completion
- A complete range of timber deck options from recoating through to full timber deck restoration
- 1 litre of all timber deck products used left behind in labeled touch up cans
Did You Know?
That a timber deck even when coated with a premium product should be recoated every 18 months. In the event that your timber decking is in full sun or even worse western sun then your timber deck may need recoating every 6 to 12 months. There are a range of options we can discuss with you about timber decking along with putting in place a maintenance plan which will ensure your timber deck’s protective coating will remain intact for longer and effectively cost you less in the long term.
Thats actually a really good question, we don’t believe theres any one reason why you should choose us over another Brisbane Timber Deck contractor. We actually encourage our customers to compare us against other Brisbane Timber Deck contractors as we want you to get the best outcome for your Brisbane Timber Deck.